Karnataka Digital Economy Mission is a Section 8 organization designed to function as the knowledge bridge between the Government of Karnataka and industry with a view of accelerating the growth and investments of the IT, BT and S&T sectors in Karnataka.
NEW INITIATIVE FROM KDEM
#FutureDigitalJobs is a KDEM initiative under the Talent Accelerator Program, which aims at providing job opportunities for fresh engineering graduates in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. The program helps companies hire the best-fit tech talent through its innovative Talent Hiring Model.
Karnataka in general and Bengaluru in particular has witnessed heady growth in IT and BT sectors from early 2000. The coming decade promises even more growth, with the maturity of the IT and startup ecosystems in Bengaluru City, which is consistently ranked among the Top 30 Global Startup Ecosystems in the World.
The Karnataka Digital Economy Mission promises to harness the unlimited potential of the digital economy of Karnataka to transform the lives of the people in the state. The IT ecosystem not only uplifts lives of professionals in the industry, but also powers millions of other ancillary jobs across other industries.
- Support technology investments in Karnataka
- Support the Department of IT / BT, S&T
- Help structure promotional efforts abroad
- Help position Karnataka well with technology-sector-specific investment reports
- Sponsor and organize research to uncover technology opportunities
- Provide feedback to government departments on the policy initiatives needed to attract further investments
- Act as a bridge between government and industry
- Build a comprehensive Vision Document with strategy and roadmap directions
- To build Brand Karnataka and enhance our leadership position across segments