In a rapidly evolving job market, the disconnect between education and employability has become a pressing concern. Recognizing this challenge, KDEM is organizing Training and Placement Officer (TPO) Conclave, aiming to unite TPOs from educational institutions, educators, industry, government, and academia in order to engage in discussions, deliberations, and strategic planning for the future of campus placements and career development.
The primary objectives of the TPO Conclave is to :
Aid in positioning Karnataka well with technology-sector-specific investment reports
Fund and coordinate research
Give input to governmental bodies on the policy measures that will be required to draw further investment
Shri. Sanjeev Gupta, CEO, KDEM.3.00 – 3.05PM
Holistic College Preparedness: Fostering Dynamic Industry Partnerships for Enhanced Academic Placement Success.
- Purpose and Features
- Upskilling & Reskilling
- Opportunities, Impact and Benefits.
- Trends Shaping the Industry
- Role of Colleges and Skilling Agencies
- Innovations in Education-Industry Collaboration.
- Understanding entrepreneurial mindset
- Why cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset is relevant in traditional employment settings?
- Strategies and initiatives that universities can adopt.
4.40 – 4.50 PM
5.10 – 5.15PM
Mr. Gaurav Kamath
Co-Founder at MicroDegree