#FutureDigitalJobs@Mysuru . #FutureDigitalJobs@Hubballi . #FutureDigitalJobs@Mangaluru
Karnataka Digital Economy Mission through its Beyond Bengaluru Initiative Launches the Future Digital Jobs initiative in Mysuru. This program aims at providing job opportunities for fresh engineering graduates in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
About the program
#FutureDigitalJobs is a KDEM initiative under the Talent Accelerator Program, which aims at providing job opportunities for fresh engineering graduates in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. The program helps companies hire the best-fit tech talent through its innovative Talent Hiring Model. KDEM has partnered with TalenciaGlobal to execute this program in Karnataka.
Who can apply
- Engineering Graduates from 2020 and 2021, with an aggregate of 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation, who would wish to build their careers in Full Stack development / Data Analytics/ Test Automation roles.
- Course specialization: BE / B. Tech (CSE, EC, EEE, IS, IT)
- Skill Set Required: Basic coding skill is expected in any programming language like C, C++, C#, Java, Python etc. along with good communication skills
How it works
- Clear an assessment.
- Get letter of intent to hire, by the client.
- Undergo 4-week free Launchpad training.
- Get offer of employment by reputed IT firms.
- Note : All the process for hiring will be conducted virtually. The initial training will be conducted virtually. Post hiring, the candidates will be working virtually till the COVID situation eases out.
- Last Date of Submission: 30th November 2021