About the program
#FutureDigitalJobs is a KDEM initiative under the Talent Accelerator Program, which aims at providing job opportunities for fresh engineering graduates in the emerging clusters of Karnataka (Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities). The program helps companies hire the best-fit tech talent through its innovative Talent Hiring Model. KDEM has partnered with various skilling & job partners to execute this program in Karnataka.
The initiative helps engineering graduates to get their skills assessed on emerging technologies and also access to the launchpad training on different technologies and assist them for job placements.
Who can apply
- Engineering & Diploma Graduates from 2021, 2022 and 2023, with an aggregate of 60% and above in 10th, 12th, and Graduation, who would wish to build their careers in Full Stack development / Data Analytics/ Test Automation roles. All applicants should be a resident of Karnataka.
- Course specialization: BE / B. Tech (any stream), BCA/MCA.
- Skill Set Required: Basic coding skill is expected in any programming language like C, C++, C#, Java, Python etc. along with good communication skills
How it works
Dates to be Considered
|Application Start Date||13-Feb-2023|
|Application End Date||31-Mar-2023|
- Call for applications
- Screening of applications
- Clear an assessment
- Get letter of intent to hire, by the employer
- Undergo 2-3weeks of launchpad training
- Clear final assessment
- Get offer of employment by reputed IT firms.
Note : Mode of training – Hybrid (online/offline)
Last Date of Submission: 31 st March 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Once you pass the final assessment of the program, We will be able to provide placement assistance.
Yes, You can register. We know the challenges in finding the right talent and the impact on the college due to a majority of the students not being ready for the industry. Here we help students self-assess themselves and choose from the 12 top job roles in the industry based on their aptitude, passion and goals.
There are no prerequisites for the KDEM programs other than basic knowledge of using a computer system. Prior programming knowledge will be an advantage.
The program will be delivered through:
- Online Instructor Led Training Sessions
- Self-Paced Learning Sessions
- Live Sessions with Project Mentors
- Soft Skills Sessions from Industry Experts.